13 February, 2011

Splitting headache

Stuffy nose & splitting headache since Friday (we are Sunday night). From all my reading on the subject it would sound like rhinitis but honestly I have not read anywhere it could be that bad.
I resorted to the old fashion technique I used while diving and simply snorted salt water. At least it did clear my sinuses a bit but I must say the headache went one notch up as well.
To caught puts my head in a vise.
So I have spend the weekend in bed while Onno was taking care of Liv. They have both been fantastic. Onno has handled all the shopping & cooking bits. Liv has been giving me kisses and playing "nurse Liv".
Both went to Artis. It has been a long time they had not done something together. It was father / daughter weekend :-)
I can just hope one more day of rest will do the trick and help me get rid of this headache.